Wednesday, June 23, 2010

wrapping up the school year!!

At Cameron's award ceremony...
Cameron's show American History...he was Ben Franklin

'Lunch with a loved one" day. I went in and had lunch with Tess and Cameron.


Today is the last day of school. It has been a crazy month for us. I flew back to Dickinson for my 25 year college reunion- FANTASTIC!!. Then on to Florida for my mom's surgery-which thank GOD went well and she is doing great And then home for all the end of year activities...needless to say...exhausting! I am very much LOOKING FORWARD TO SUMMER! YAY!!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Hi again! It looks like we may travel to meet our baby before August-yeah! I don't know if we ever figured out if you met her in Soddo. She would have been there when you traveled. Email me and I can tell you more about her. She's a chunk and adorable! Our friends came over last week with video from Acacia Village and your art work was beautiful! That is one of the projects you did, right? Shannon
jmcollins05@hotmail.com

JĂșlia said...

Hi im from Brazil and Ive been reading your blog for a little while now. You have a beautiful family. It was nice to see tess making progress with her english and school. I hope God keeps blessing your family and that many kids can be bless the way tess were: having a amazing family like you guys. thanks for sharing your experience.
julia