Tuesday, April 26, 2011

China!!!

Biggest camel humps ever!!
Shanghai skyline
At kareoke in Xiamen
Get a load of this menu
Beautiful WU gardens in Shanghai
Amy and I spent the day driving into the countryside. It was fantastic. We visited some ancient towns
Chinese foot massages after dinner...I will miss those!!
Yay! Starbucks and the Shanghai Daily!!
At the Great Wall outside Beijing
Buddhas at the marketplace
Villages fly red balloons over their town to show they are in celebration-a wedding or birth
At the marketplace in Beijing...I was in heaven and bought lots of stuff for my jewelry
entrance to a traditional Chinese street
scorpions on a stick???
Jeff ate 3 scorpions-he just had to try them!!

Jeff and I spent an amazing 12 days in China. It was my first time there and I loved it! Thought the Chinese were sweet and humble. Loved reading up on this amazing culture.

No comments: