Friday, June 13, 2008

A Better Day!!

Sorry about that...I never entered my blog yesterday.  We got some bad news about our approval in Addis.  The American Embassy in Addis still had not received our approval from the National Visa Center, which needed to get approval from the US Customs and Immigration Service.  The big deal is that we go to court next Friday and could not pass court without this approval.
So I spent 2 hours on the phone trying to track down who dropped the ball.  Try getting through to a US government agency over the phone...Good Luck!!
The good news is I finally got through and they were able to solve the problem and get a cable sent.  My caseworker now took over and is making sure everything is in order for court in Addis next week.
Thank goodness we leave today for our ranch in Utah!!  I need a little R & R after that roller coaster ride!! 



No comments: