Monday, October 26, 2009

Miss Independent


Tess was on her own this morning...Jeff woke her up and jumped in the shower. He told her Cameron was sick and mom was sleeping and she should get ready and ride her bike to school. Jeff and I went to the U2 concert last night and got home at 1:30 am. Cameron was burning with fever so I was up with him and did not get much sleep. So Tess got herself dressed, got herself breakfast and rode her bike to school....all by herself!! and she is so responsible that she even left me a note saying that she did not feed the dogs so that I knew to feed them when I got up!! She sees me leaving notes on the counter a lot to communicate with Jeff and Bennett...and she picked it up without me ever telling her about it-WOW!! What a great daughter we have!! Such a smart girl!!

No comments: