Saturday, December 6, 2008


...once our eyes are opened we can't pretend we don't know what to do.  God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act...

I can't even imagine not having "acted".  Tess has been the biggest gift ever.  We are especially enjoying all the holiday stuff with her...especially fielding all the Santa and Christmas questions.  Today she asked me " MOM, do you say thank you to God that I'm here?"  and I said "Yes, everyday I say thank you to God for bringing you to us.  What about you, Do you thank God that you are here?"  To which she replied..."YES! everyday I say Thanks God for me here being!"

2 comments:

Lory Howlett said...

Praise God and thanks for sharing! Although she won't have the rich history, and the memories, that Tess has, I still can't wait for our Amelia to start to talk!
In Christ,
Lory H.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Beautiful pictures.
Very nice blog.