Thursday, December 18, 2008

HO-HO-HO




Tess has been fascinated by the whole Santa thing...and wouldn't you know it, we walk into the mall and there he was!!!  Boy did I have a lot to explain...what was he doing there? how did he get there?where does he live?where are the reindeer?is he sleeping there?...
Cameron is on the fence about Santa but has enough doubt that he's still buying in...so both kids came up with a few things to ask for and off we went to sit on Santa's lap.  

Then the unthinkable...we got a Christmas card from a friend who's kids were sitting on Santa and it was clearly not the same guy!!...more questions...Is there only one? why do they look so different?does he go everywhere?how come he didn't go to Ethiopia?  Like any good mother would do, in an attempt to save Santa,  I began rattling off so much mumbo jumbo that I just hope I keep my stories straight...Merry Christmas Tess!!

No comments: