Monday, December 8, 2008

It's official...

Building a gingerbread house...



Cameron is the world's best big brother!!  I can't begin to share how amazing he has been with Tess.  I can't think of another 10 year old boy who would be so tender, helpful, kind and caring with his youner sister.  He and Tess put up the ornaments on the tree, made a gingerbread house and Cameron helped Tess write her letter to Santa.  The letter is so cute (written by Cameron, dictated by Tess).  Even though Cameron claims to be hip to the whole Santa thing, he wrote a letter too, just to be sure he had all his bases covered.  

Tess really wants to eat the gingerbread house...but I have explained that it is kind of fake food that will never spoil because of all the stuff they put in it...and it really shouldn't be eaten by humans...but the next day, she asks again!  I guess it looks tasty to her!! I'm not sure how much longer I can hold her off!!!

No comments: