Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holiday Happenings...

breakfast with Papa to celebrate the holidays since we will be away for Christmas...
Papa gave each kid their gift...
cute ornament cupcakes at Cameron's class party...
CHristine and I went to Cameron's party...

We have had a busy week celebrating the holidays...Tess had a class party on Thurs (forgot my camera) Cameron had his class party and music concert this week too (He is playing the trombone) Christine is home from college, Bennett had an OPERATION SMILE fundraiser dance and we had brunch with Papa since we will not be seeing him over the holidays. Jeff is still in Portugal so I had all the holiday running around to do myself...Everything went well, all the performances were stellar and I loved going to all the kids activities...those are the best gifts I'll get!!

No comments: