Monday, February 22, 2010

...God's greatest blessings...





Being a mom to these 4 kids is the biggest blessing ever! It makes me be a better person and strive to do better things!! It brings me the highest highs, the biggest laughs and the best ahh-haa moments ever. They make all the hard work worthwhile and all the mistakes forgivable. I really do try to stop and take in each one at this very moment and where they are in their life's journey. I look out at the sea and pray a little prayer for each one. They honestly teach me as much as I teach them. We are all on this journey together. I am so proud of their compassion and will to help others. I listen and teach and help and sometimes shout, but I thank God every night that I have the honor of being called "mom" by these 4 great kids!!

1 comment:

Christine Jonas said...

soooooo... this made me cry... thanks... :) i love you soo much and i dont know what i would do without you. you are the greatest mom in the whole world. and i thank god for you everyday. i look around at my friends and i just think i am soo much luckier than them because i have you! i wouldnt trade you for the world... and i would be a disaster if i didnt have you! i love you sooooo muchhh! and i cant wait for you to get to PARIS!!!! AHHHH im so excited... love you!