Sunday, September 13, 2009

Good Morning MOM!!





This morning I got up to 2 of my sweet kids( Bennett and Tess) each greeting me with a BIG "good morning mom, I'm so happy to see you"  Just beaming...but for such different reasons...It made me really stop to think about the different life experience they each are having...Bennett is so excited because he got his drivers license Wed. and his truck yesterday (A VERY big deal to a little boy whose first word was truck and didn't want anything as a gift if it didn't come with wheels)First thing he said was "I'm so happy, thanks mom, I love you!!  I'll be outside washing my truck!!" The BEST gift he could ever get!!
 And then Tess came in and gave me a kiss and said " Good Morning mom, I'm so happy, I love you, you are the best mom!"  Her BEST gift ever is having a mother!! Can you even imagine that!  Even I take that for granted now since it's been so long...but she doesn't.  She beams everytime she sees me and runs over for a hug and kiss EVERYTIME!
2 very different gifts...2 very happy kids...GOD is amazing in his blessings!!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

I am sorry we missed you today. Travis said he looked down and Tess was standing there looking up at him with her beautiful smile. I am glad to know you are happy with your switch in schools too. It feels right but scary at the same time.
Being a Mom there is no greater gift!

Heidi said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm enjoying reading about your family and had to pause on this beautiful post. Blessings indeed!