Thursday, July 31, 2008

SOME NEW FAMILY PHOTOS FROM ADDIS




We are done with all the legal stuff we need to do in Addis  so we get to play tourist for the last day and a half.  We have had some great guides taking us around and translate for us.  The best part is actually just driving around and watching Ethiopian life out on the streets.  We have gone to some great markets.  They say MERKATO is the largest open air market in Africa.  By the end we had a pack of street kids following us since we made the mistake of handing out some money early on.  The Ethiopian people are so beautiful and kind.  They love kids and everyone would stop and as Tess some questions.  I can't believe our stay here is coming to an end.  I'm trying to take it all in and etch these images in my mind so that I never forget what I have seen.