Saturday, August 30, 2008

adoption follow up...


Just when I thought we were almost done with all the paperwork, there's so much more!!  We have already had our first post placement visit from our social worker, Cindy.  She'll need to come back again in September to do another intake and then she can file for our re adoption in the california courts.  I need to supply a bunch of info and photos...all the paperwork and letters I've gotten in the mail are sitting in a pile in the dining room.  I just want to enjoy the last few days of summer with the kids.  I figure I'll have plenty of time when the kids go off to school...

The biggie is all the medical follow-up needed.  Tess has never had any immunizations so we are starting from scratch.  She has been such a trooper!! It's much easier to immunize babies then 7 year olds- especially now that she knows what she's in for... This week she had 3 more immunizations, a TB test and a blood panel that needed 6 viles of blood... and then it was off to the dentist.  She had a tooth pulled and another filled and we have 3 more appointments scheduled already!  Every test has come back normal!  PRAISE GOD!!  


No comments: