Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A New DO !!!

BEFORE.........



AFTER..............


Well the day finally arrived when Tess's hair got long enough to braid...she has been so excited and asking me often when she could braid her hair.   We were lucky to find a lady in San CLemente who can braid !!  I just left Tess in her hands and sat down with my magazine.  Tess loved it and she looked so happy!  It is supposed to last up to 3 weeks.  I really need to learn how to do it myself because it cost $50 !!  As her hair gets even longer it should be easier, I'll give it a try then.  I did find a cute website that teaches how to braid and twist hair...guess I better study up!!

2 comments:

The B Family said...

Cute'do on a beautiful girl!

fungaga said...

Fica tão gira! Um beijinho de parabéns atrasado para ela.
Filipa