Monday, February 9, 2009

Some pics from our Europe trip...

At a cafe in Forte di Mare, Italy with Joao Paulo and Emmanuelle.
At the street market in a small town in Italy...can't remember the name!! Loving every minute...not really missing the kids that much...hee-hee!!!
Forte di Marmi where we stayed...near Carrara where Jeff went to look at some stone quarries.
A beautiful neiborhood in Forte di Marmi...it was a fantastic town...reminded us of an Italian version of St. Tropez.
Out to dinner in Lisbon, Portugal with some friends which included...2 Americans, 2 Dutch, 2 Italians, 2 Portuguese and me!!  I love these dinners where we get such an amazing mix of people..it makes for great dinner conversation!!! and beats the heck out of carpool!!!

So there you have t a few shots from our trip to Portugal and Italy.  To my family in Portugal that I did not get to see...sorry but the time was so short...I look forward to seeing everyone soon...OXOX

No comments: