Wednesday, May 6, 2009

couldn't resist...

I couldn't resist sending in this photo of Tess..(and a few others)
.I came across a photographer's site that posted a call for children models for an upcoming book the photographer is working on...There is no fee paid to us but we get the photos and she gets to be published in the book.  The call said email a photo and you will be put on a waiting list...guess what...no waiting list, she wants to photograph Tess.  We recieved an email back within the hour of the email being sent...She said she is "stunning" and she'd love to work with her...How fun!  I hope Tess likes the idea! I'll explain it all tomorrow.  She loves having her photo taken so she should have fun with it!!!  I get stopped all the time by people telling me how beautiful she is.  Of course I say "thank you" like a proud mom!!!

No comments: