Thursday, October 16, 2008

My College friends meet Tess...




A Pi Phi reunion of sorts...We all met up at Carrie's house in Princeton for dinner. We got to catch up, reminisse and meet Tess.  It is always so great to see the people you love.  We all live so far apart, but as soon as we are together-it's like we just saw each other 2 weeks ago!!  Now that Christine is in college, I realize what a big part of your life that experience becomes.  My college friends are still my closest...it's  a bond that is hard to duplicate later in life...

A BIG thank you kiss goes out to Grace and Carolyn for flying all the way up from Florida just to see Tess and I.  It was so great to get to see you and have the girls play...
Thanks Carrie, Amy and Emily  for hosting such a fun weekend!  We love you guys!!

No comments: