Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Off to New York...

Tess and I are going to New York for 5 days.  We will be staying at my parents place in the city.  Christine is flying in from Dallas so it should be a great long weekend with my daughters!! Tess will be meeting my parents, sister and nieces for the first time.  I'm so excited for them to meet her.  I'll also be driving to Princeton to visit my sorority sisters who are having a BBQ for us as well as having lunch with some very special friends.  It's always a blast to get together with everyone. I will take lots of pictures of her and the skyscrapers to share with you.  Can you just imagine what will be going through her head??  I will not be taking my computer so that I can have a break from it!!!  I look forward to sharing it all when we get back.

1 comment:

Devon Luke said...

I am soooo jealous. I wish I could be there...getting lost in Hoboken, screaming in the back of the car with Christine, shopping with you. We will all have to go back again soon.