Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Can you say BLUE LOLLIPOP!!!



So lets talk about food...I can't believe there was ever a time (3 short months ago)  when Tess barely ate anything!! I can remember when we first arrived from Addis Ababa she lived on bananas, avocados and tortillas-literally, that was it. She wouldn't even try a french fry or a piece  of fruit.  I now have to cut back or she would eat a house for breakfast.  She eats twice as much as Cameron, who is 10.  She'll eat a whole bagel, a whole banana and a glass of juice for breakfast...and ask for a morning snack for her back pack for school to hold her over until lunch (which is at 11:00!).  I'm lucky if I can get Cameron to finish half a bagel.  If we eat out, Tess will have a hamburger and fries and usually ask for another one!!  When she gets home from school she wants another bagel, an apple, a drink and popcorn...no kidding an hour later she comes up to me asking for food!!  I say not until dinner-but I am shocked that she could already be hungry!!  I hope she continues to be active!!  At least food is no longer an issue...now we'll tackle self control!

No comments: