Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mr. President!

WOW!  We are so lucky to be able to be part of this historic election!  How amazing for Tess to grow up with a black president!  I am so excited for all that this represents for so many people and even nations!!  Obama is who our nation chose and now we must all join together to move this country in a better direction! I'm so happy for kids who now have an incredible role model and who will grow up knowing that all things are possible! Let's all pray for President-elect Obama and for our country.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel good......

S said...

yes having a president that wont wear the flag as a pin..or put his hand over his heart during the national anthem or anytime..thats a great thing to grow up with due yourself a favor and watch this..its 13 minutes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUdjhKbImwE

Dani said...

I want to thank you for saying, bless our president. I am a believer and my family members are all over the place. But they are democrats, and I have to say that when we equate following Christ with on political party we become a less effective witness. Christ is first.
And your kindness in this post about him did my heart good. We don't all have to agree, but we do have to be kind and align ourselves with our savior more than our party. Thank you, you don't know how that post blessed me. You're the kind of Christians I want my family to know.