Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who loves ya baby???

Tess is so blessed to have so many people who love her so much.  It shows in her happy face and confident sense of self that can only come from being totally and completely loved...there are so many but here are a few love shots...With mommy's sweet friend Joan...
with my big "to cool for school" brother Bennett...
with my mom!!!  
with my first bestest friend from school, Greta
with my twin brother Cameron...we do everything together!!
with our best friend Granny...
with my coolest big sis, Christine...
with my favorite vovo and vovo!!!
with my best little buddy Kidus...
with my awesome rockin' dad...
with funny Aunt Rachel...who loves to swing higher than me!!!
with my first grade teacher, Mrs. Gerhard...
with my cool teenage cousin Alexis...
with my fun cousins Brooke and Brittany...
Thanks for filling our lives with LOVE!!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

i stumbled upon your blog this morning and just wanted to let you know that i love the pictures! i interned at an adoption agency last year and hope to adopt one day myself, very inspiring to see your journey. :)

Suria said...

Hi Tess..

You're really lucky to have loving hearts beside U.

If you like, would like to be ur fren..