Monday, March 16, 2009

contrast...

I just had a moment to sit down after a VERY full day which started at 6 am with me dropping Bennett off at morning weightlifting,  and ended with me hosting a dinner for the founders and director of CHRISTIAN WORLD ADOPTIONS ...I will elaborate more on this tomorrow  since I'm am about to fall over...(Jeff is in Portugal)
but as always, I check some of my favorite adoption blogs right before bed... staring with ours and couldn't help but notice the unplanned contrast between my last post and today's post with some clips of Tess skiing...but for the grace of God...she could have been one of those kids in the photos of my last blog.  WOW! It made me stop in my tracks and be so thankful that everything little thing happened exactly as it was supposed to for Tess to end up in our family.  We are so lucky to have her and to be meeting such amazing inspirational people...all because we said YES to God's call.  My biggest wish is that one person is inspired enough by our simple story to say yes...

1 comment:

Kate said...

I've been following (stalking) your blog for months and each post reminds me to stay focused...my daughter will be home soon.

Thanks for sharing your ups and downs with Tess. Complete inspiration.

God Bless.