Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to my LOVE!!






Here are the 10 things I love most about my amazing husband!!...
1.  I love waking up next to him!!  I'll never be tired of that!!
2. I love that he seeks to know God!  He is an amazing worship role model for the kids!!
3. His tattoos rock!!
4. He said yes to adopting an orphan!  He was supportive and open to it from the first time I                brought it up!!  His exact words were..."Let's do it!" and he never looked back.
5.  I love that he wants to see and do.  He is always coming up with new trips and adventures  he      wants to take us  all on.
6.  I love that he follows his dreams in a big way.  The sky is the limit!!  This year he wanted to        continue his dream of  learning to play POLO so we went to Argentina to our friends polo             horse farm so he could work with some great Argentine polo instructors...
7 .  I love that he has clarity on all things thrown at him...he is just as amazing at running his              big business issues as he is of hearing me out on my little everyday kid issues-- and he                  always comes up with the perfect rational solution...He is our rock!
8.  I love that he is an absolutely dedicated and involved dad!  He never misses a game and has         been a coach to each kid at one point or another.  He also does friday breakfast with dad and       takes one of the kids to breakfast on friday mornings.
9.  I love who he has become as a man , 22 years after meeting him in Paris.  I would marry him        again in a heartbeat!! 
10.  I mostly love that he loves me, our kids and our amazing life.  We are blessed beyond                  words...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thank you for this amazing journey that is our life!!! I'm so glad that you are the one sharing it with me!!  OX

No comments: