Friday, September 5, 2008

Tom's shoes







I just want to let you guys know about a very cool company called TOM'S SHOES.  I hope to do a "shoe drop" with them sometime.  They donate a pair of shoes for every pair they sell.  How great is that !! I wish we had a business that we could do that with...(although since we are in the flooring business we are donating all the tile flooring for the new orphanage in Addis Ababa)...Anyway PLEASE take a minute and go to their website and check them out!  They are a shining example of what makes people great in my book!!!  Here are some photos from their last "shoe drop"  10,000 pairs delivered to South Africa!! Who's in with me???
www.tomsshoes.com

PS.  I already emailed them about having Bennett do an internship with them at his High School and I inquired about hosting a party...JUST SO GREAT!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I just got my first pair of shoes- I love them!! I love the idea behind them even more.

Nikki

Anonymous said...

I am actually a intern for Tom shoes and i love what we have done and will do. We are now doing show drop offs 5 times a week!!